This self-contained box comes with everything you need to effectively measure and validate cleaning effectiveness and provides an added layer of disinfection through “deactivation” of viruses and bacteria common in a healthcare setting.
This box features a custom UVC device which delivers 254nm of wavelength to mimic the same effect of the sun’s rays. In minutes it deactivates the bacteria which fuses it “thymine dimers” rendering it unable to spread and causing nosocomial infections and life-threatening illnesses antibiotics is ineffective against.
UVC which have been proven for centuries works on a cellular level, unlike majority of the antibiotics who cannot even penetrate the cell wall which strengthens the microbe allowing it to mutate to a “stronger” strain. Healthy people see this as a joke, but those who is hospitalized, and their immune system compromised it’s no laughing matter. Inaction leaves these microbes feasting on our “powerless bodies”.
After years of perfecting finally comes a solution that comes in a box with everything you need to make a difference in your facility, your patients and your wallet.
In order for a program or solution to be effective in must contain the following:
1. Measure and gives results instantaneously
2. A device that targets the “Issue” or “Problem”
3. A person that is competent and able to use it and show expertise to his/her peers.
4. PPE – Personal Protective Equipment (Protection from Skin and Eyes, including disposal of garment)
5. Marking & Visualization tools for inconspicuous tagging of areas
6. Data, which is key to citing performance, quality and improvement areas
M-BOX IC KIT comes with everything you need to train your own Healthcare Taskforce responsible in setting up checks and balance for your facility and enhance your Infection Control outcomes. To assure that quality of cleanliness is monitored, measured, and reported.
It is highly recommended that the candidate to be trained in the use of the kit is someone who is passionate and believes in what they are doing can make a difference.