GME has partnered with Medzon an international company whose focus is the advancement in technology in healthcare. Medzon’s philosophy is “Revolutionizing Healthcare” where they have placed a focus on reducing cost through Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Technology applications. How is this achieved? One of Medzon’s platforms is to place servers in hospital to capture data logs from medical equipment. With these logs they will be able to accomplish many tasks:
- Predict equipment failure 7 days before it happens to allow engineer to have the parts in hand and to perform the repair with minimal disruption to caseloads.
- Learn how equipment is being utilized and train staff on more proficient techniques.
- Determining equipment use and provide other revenue generation procedures.
- Prepare hospital for realistic Capital Budget Schedules.
- Guarantee 99% of uptime on equipment.
- Identify the failure of system to implorer best practice solutions.